Welcome to our BLOG!

FYEP is an award winning, full time, Event Planning, Design, Consulting and Dessert/Candy Buffets boutique specializing in all types of social, special events, weddings and more. We are committed to unsurpassed customer service, attention to detail and through this process we bring a fresh, contemporary approach to planning events. We are young, innovative, creative, imaginative, classy, fun, modern, chic, unique, happy and sweet and are waiting to assist you on your next event. Get comfy, take a look around and if you have questions, please feel free to contact us or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Blog Launch!

Hi all!
Welcome to my Blog. I finally ventured... somehow jumped in the bandwagon of blog fever. Since now blogs seem to be the trendy thing to do, I figured it was time to start mine to share some past and future events, stories, ideas, photos, wedding tips, a little humor, some personal experiences and etc... I had contemplated the idea of creating this blog for a while so here it is... I have done it! I am launching my brand new blog. I am excited for the opportunity and the community that it may welcome. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I love creating it!
I plan to post on here at least a few times every week so check back often! Stay tuned....

No comments: