Welcome to our BLOG!

FYEP is an award winning, full time, Event Planning, Design, Consulting and Dessert/Candy Buffets boutique specializing in all types of social, special events, weddings and more. We are committed to unsurpassed customer service, attention to detail and through this process we bring a fresh, contemporary approach to planning events. We are young, innovative, creative, imaginative, classy, fun, modern, chic, unique, happy and sweet and are waiting to assist you on your next event. Get comfy, take a look around and if you have questions, please feel free to contact us or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

About two weeks ago I had a "play date" with one of my upcoming brides, Carrie.
We got together to go over finals of her wedding details and of course "Pinot" was a guest of honor. While sipping wine and chatting "all things wedding" we were concentrating on table numbers, and sure enough that wine helped and we had a blast!

I always say to myself I feel most productive when in a sprightly good mood, if you know what I mean...who doesn't? and no, I don't consume while executing an event but in the privacy and comfort of my office and planning 4 weddings all in the same month, yes I have been in need of a few doses of ethanol to get me through the nights. Well, back to Carrie...

Carrie mentioned how she wanted something creative incorporating her design/theme. Here's a picture of a mock table # I put together for her. The cylinder vase is wrapped with velum displaying the couple's monogram, it is lit with a candle to display the number. We will be making some changes, not sure what yet, but be sure to stay tuned for the finished version of Carrie's table #.












Photo Credit: Carrie

No comments: