Welcome to our BLOG!

FYEP is an award winning, full time, Event Planning, Design, Consulting and Dessert/Candy Buffets boutique specializing in all types of social, special events, weddings and more. We are committed to unsurpassed customer service, attention to detail and through this process we bring a fresh, contemporary approach to planning events. We are young, innovative, creative, imaginative, classy, fun, modern, chic, unique, happy and sweet and are waiting to assist you on your next event. Get comfy, take a look around and if you have questions, please feel free to contact us or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Anthony!

~Happy Birthday to my darling Husband~
Today is Anthony's 37th birthday! I know he can’t wait to celebrate this weekend. I tried planning a surprise birthday event but this man is not easy... he is waaaay too nosy, so yes, the list grew tremendously in .2 seconds when he learned about the celebration . I am hoping for a beautiful and sunny day so we can rock the party outdoors. sigh

Here I am with the lucky guy...I mean the b-day boy.

Anthony and I have been married a little over a year but it feels like we've been married for ages since we are alike in so many ways, just to name a few; 1.we are lucky in love 2. we are each others' best friend 3. we enjoy the same things 4. we think alike 5. we make each other a better person 6. we can finish each others sentences 7. we make each other laugh 8. together have accomplished both emotional and successful dreams.
A few of our accomplishments *having the wedding of our dreams, btw just so you know, it was a kickass wedding *Anthony's very well deserved promotion …this was a team effort due to his hard work and dedication, his endless nights of studying and me having to bite my tongue when I wanted to share and discuss with my honey all of my days’ events (I am a big talker)or when I had to watch TV on mute to not disturb his reading. If you are wondering…our condo was very small, we could have made eye contact or engage in a conversation even if we were in separate rooms …LOL and did I mention paper thin walls…? *adopting our adorable puppy LEO and trust me this has given us a taste of parenting...LOL, *Finding our dream home, after endless days and 2 very long years of searching for a place to call home. Although stressful, it was worth every minute spent together on this search. We were fortunate to finally find a beautiful and lovely development surrounded with wonderful neighbors.

I am sure there is more to come. Our life together has been full of surprises and we love them all. Believe me, We ARE a Perfect Pair!

Anthony, I just wanted to remind you what a SPECIAL day your birthday is. It is the time to celebrate how happy and proud you’ve made everyone with your existence for the past 37 years.

You are a wonderful man and make me feel incredible when you tell me that you are the luckiest person in the world. Unfortunately that’s not true; you are not the luckiest person in the world... I AM! because you are part of my life. I am so blessed because of it.

Honey, Birthdays come only once a year, so make sure to enjoy it and have lots of fun! Happy Birthday, honey!

Love you,

Your wife Cathy

No comments: