Welcome to our BLOG!

FYEP is an award winning, full time, Event Planning, Design, Consulting and Dessert/Candy Buffets boutique specializing in all types of social, special events, weddings and more. We are committed to unsurpassed customer service, attention to detail and through this process we bring a fresh, contemporary approach to planning events. We are young, innovative, creative, imaginative, classy, fun, modern, chic, unique, happy and sweet and are waiting to assist you on your next event. Get comfy, take a look around and if you have questions, please feel free to contact us or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TheKnot.com 2010 'Best of Weddings'

FYEP is very excited to share great news of honor with our clients and readers. Yesterday, I received an unexpected call from TheKnot.com, who informed me that we at
For Your Event Planning have been voted as one of NJ's "Best of Weddings for 2010" by TheKnot.com!
Each year the TheKnot.com surveys more than 20,000 brides to get real reviews on the top wedding vendors and venues across the country. As we don't advertise on theKnot.com, and the ratings and votings come from REAL NJ BRIDES, it makes this truly an honor.


Thank you so much to each and everyone of our past/current clients who have voted/rated FYEP! I am very grateful and will continue to give my best. Thanks to my team of fabulous girls and all their hard work, and to my husband for his love and support-with out their help I wouldn't be able to do what I most LOVE and ENJOY...planning amazing weddings!

2009 has been a great year and I look forward to an even amazing 2010. Thank you all for the continued support.


All my best,

No comments: